Financial management should not be a time consuming constraint!
The CEO sees finance as a constraint, and scarcely recognizes financial management as a priority.
The CEO's key focus includes:
- Develop sales
- Know and surpass competition
- Optimize the company's value
- Manage teams
- Reassure investors
The CEO's key concerns include:
- The company manager spends between 20 to 40 days a year solving administrative and financial issues. This situation represents more than 10% of his overall work time!
- More than 70% of SMEs are managed without any key indicators follow ups. This amount reaches 90% for the smallest SMEs.
- The number of bankruptcies has doubled over the last 10 years, returning to 1993 levels.
- Whatever the major reason for the bankruptcy, lack of visibility tends to be an accelerating factor.